Eden Locke | Living
How many hotel rooms allow you to say ‘I’m going upstairs to bed?’
With beautiful views across Edinburgh, a split-level living space and lots of little luxuries, our Mezzanine Studios are the best of the bunch. In around 30m² of space, you’ll have a comfy king-size bed, as well as an iconic green L-shaped sofa for relaxing on. And a fully-equipped kitchen with marble dining table as well as lots of designer cooking gear.
What makes this apartment unique?
- 30 m² / 323 ft²
- Sleeps 2
- Long stays & special occasions
- From £195 per night
- Air conditioning
- City view
- Mezzanine level
Fully kitted out kitchen
Complete with hob, microwave oven and top-spec kitchneware. Eat at the dining table, or in bed.
Private, superfast Wi-Fi. Smart TV with Google Chromecast. And plenty of USB sockets.
Locke welcome kit
A selection of stay-away goodies. Teas, treats, fresh milk, bespoke Kinsey Apothecary toiletries and more.
Top-spec, custom design furniture including a green L-shaped sofa. Plus a comfy double bed.
All the living essentials
You'll have a dishwasher and washer dryer, iron, safe, hairdryer and other useful things.
In a bathroom you'll actually want to spend time in.
Separate spaces to sleep, work and live. Feel free.
Space you can be you - work-you, friends-you, party-you, intrepid-you - all in one place.
Our apartment keys unlock more than just a space to sleep. In each of our apartments, you'll have all the space and home-from-home facilities you need to eat, sleep and unwind.
In every apartment, you'll find:
- Fully kitted-out Smeg kitchen with hob, fridge/freezer and microwave grill
- Smart HD TV with screen mirroring and HDMI functionality
- King size bed(s)
- High-power rainfall shower
- Super-fast, private Wi-Fi (100 mbps up and down)
- Washer/dryer or communal laundry access
- Soft towels
- Fluffy pillows and bedding
- Bespoke Kinsey Apothecary toiletries
- Living essentials including a hairdryer, iron and safe
- Plenty of USB sockets
- Desk or workspace
- Safe for valuables (with internal instructions)
Find out more here.
Yes. Your apartment is your home, and your friends are our friends.
However, even we have boundaries:
- Four’s company, five’s a crowd – no more than four people in your apartment, please
- No more than two people sleeping in each double/king-size bed
- No visitors after 10pm or before 8am
Eden Locke offers a number of optional extras which you can add to your booking to make your stay that little bit more comfortable. From early check-in to extra beds - we've got it covered.
- Early Check-in - Available from 2pm with a £10 charge.
- Late Check-out - Available until 1pm with a £10 charge.
- Extra Bed - Add a single travel bed for £40 per night (applicable only when booking a One Bedroom Open Plan Suite)
- Extra Cot - Available at no additional charge
If you want to arrange any of the above, these can be added to your booking either when you are making your booking on the website, when you check-in online, or through our Live Chat.
Not quite right? Explore our other apartments.
From £180 per night.
Long stay or special occasion? These stunning 30sqm Studios have views across George Street, as well as lots of little extras.
From £130 per night.
Eat, sleep, relax. With around 28m² of space, these studios have it all (and more).
Locke Studio - Accessible
From £150 per night.
These 32m² Studios have an extra-roomy, open-plan layout and full accessibility (including the bathroom).
Locke Studio – Twin
From £150 per night.
All the perks of a Locke Studio with two single beds, and around 28m² of space to comfortably share.
One Bedroom Open Plan Suite
From £170 per night.
Staying for longer than a weekend? Upgrade to a 30m² Suite and give yourself more space to live, with a wall separating the living and sleeping areas